Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Summary...

Sunday Summary...
Hello again! Two blog posts in one evening? I'm on fire!
As you can see I have a new hair colour... Due to me taking this pic in the evening, the lighting is crappy and so you can't get a proper sense of the colour. It's a bit brighter than this. I will def take a proper picture so you can see the colour better. It's quite a dramatic change and so I am still getting used to it, but so far all the responses have been positive and my husband really likes it so that's all good with me!

Let me know what you think... good or bad, I can take it!

1). Ok so I threw a surprise party for my hubby yesterday for his birthday. It has taken quite a lot of planning and also skilled lying, but it was all worth it in the end as it was a fabulous night and everyone had a great time. Most importantly he was totally surprised and was really touched at how much effort had gone into it. Will upload some pics once I get them from the photographer.

If any of you are ever looking for a party venue, I would definitely recommend Jewel Bar in Piccadilly Circus which is where we had the party. We hired a private room which was beautifully decorated and had its own toilets and bar. They also have a stunning main bar if you are ever looking for somewhere to go in the area.

2). I am already so into Celebrity Big Brother! I am unashamedly a massive reality TV buff and the lineup for this one is actually quite interesting. Not sure about Natasha Giggs being in there but I suppose she is the modern day definition of a celebrity so what can you do? I didn't even know who Michael Madsen was (which my husband was in utter shock about) but I hear he is very famous!!

3). I am FINALLY going to watch The Notebook tonight. I hear so much about this film and cannot believe I haven't seen it yet! I hear it's all romantic and lovely so the Mr will probably fall asleep! I cry soooo easily and imagine I will probably need some tissues besides me!

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend... Are there any other reality TV fans out there? Everyone always insists they don't watch it but someone must be or they wouldn't show them anymore?
My current fave is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills... love this show!

Much Love,

Ekaete xx

No comments:

Post a Comment